Items in "Special" and Farroad Tyres are exempt

BRIDGESTONE 245/45R18 100Y TURANZA T001

The Turanza T001 was developed with luxury touring in mind.Offering superior performance on the open road, the T001 features advanced noise reduction grooves to insulate against environmental noise while maintaining ride comfort.

Combined with the revolutionary tread compound resulting in reduced rolling resistance, the enhanced design delivers better road contact, braking in wet and dry conditions and longer tyre life.

Availability: In stock

Was $577.00

Now Only : $471.00

The Turanza T001 was developed with luxury touring in mind.Offering superior performance on the open road, the T001 features advanced noise reduction grooves to insulate against environmental noise while maintaining ride comfort. Combined with the revolutionary tread compound resulting in reduced rolling resistance, the enhanced design delivers better road contact, braking in wet and dry conditions and longer tyre life.
Tyre Brand BRIDGESTONE
Tyre Width 245
Tyre Profile 45
Tyre Diameter 18
Tyre Pattern TURANZA T001
Tyre Load Rating 100
Tyre Speed Rating Y
Tyre Matching Code 245/45/18

Customer Reviews

Would defo buy again! Review by Clarence
Noise
Ozzy Price
Value for money
Quality
Tread Wear
Excellent Tyres. Much better than the Dunlop Sport SP01 that was on my golf before. Noise reduction excellent. Car feels more responsive. Great value for money. Would defo buy again! (Posted on 24/05/2013)
Awesome grip Review by Denise
Noise
Ozzy Price
Value for money
Quality
Tread Wear
What can I say, great grip especially in the wet, but at the end of the day I would probably be a bit happier with something a bit longer wearing (Posted on 24/05/2013)
Quiet, comfortable tyre. Good dry & wet grip. Review by Stuart
Value for money
Quality
Tread Wear
Noise
Ozzy Price
Quiet, comfortable tyre. Good dry & wet grip. (Posted on 24/05/2013)
Mostly city driving. Very satisfied! Review by Dru
Noise
Ozzy Price
Value for money
Quality
Tread Wear
Mostly city driving. Very satisfied! (Posted on 24/05/2013)
Very happy with them Review by Albert
Ozzy Price
Value for money
Quality
Tread Wear
Noise
Considerably quieter but slightly noisier than Michelins. Very happy with them (Posted on 24/05/2013)
Good tyre. Review by Wilson
Tread Wear
Noise
Ozzy Price
Value for money
Quality
Popped a pair on the driven wheels of my car. Was impressed on the way home with grip, handling and feedback through the steering wheel. Now, My journey home was through snow and slush... Good tyre. (Posted on 24/05/2013)
BUY NOW, PAY LATER
GET UP TO 24 MONTHS INTEREST FREE