Did you know?
- Tyres are the #1 most important part of your vehicle safety and control.
- 10% of all vehicles on the road are driving with at least 1 bald tyre.
- The minimum legal limit for your tyre tread depth is 1.6mm.
- Tyres that have a tread depth of 1.6mm are only 55% as effective when compared to new tyres.
- 67% of all drivers don't know how to tell if their tyres are bald.
- Half a barrel of crude oil is used to make one truck tyre.
- Tyres inflated to the recommended pressure can improve fuel economy by 10%.
- Men are 30% more likely to know how to change a flat tyre.