USE COUPON CODE SALE10 AFTER YOU ADD THE PRODUCTS TO THE CART FOR A FURTHER 10% OFF
↓↓ BEST TYRES - CLICK HERE ↓↓
Your tyres are just as important as the car you drive, and you definitely need to find the best tyres to suit your vehicle's needs. That is where Ozzy Tyres comes in to help! Finding the best tyres for your car can be a tedious task. A lot of knowledge goes behind getting your hands on the perfect set of tyres. It is important that they last long and they can withstand whatever terrain you wish to drive on.
Tyres also need to be changed every few years. This could a massive whole in your wallet. Well... Not from Ozzy Tyres! We supply some of the best tyres around, at the cheapest prices around! We even beat your local tyre shop by up to 60%! Our business is built off high stock levels and because of this we can offer Cheap Tyres to customers around Australia at better value then most local establishments. Even better, with the partnership with Beaurepaires we now have established fitting partners in over 245 locations Australia wide! The hard part is choosing which tyres are the right fit for your car and style of driving, but with our expert advice, you'll be cruising.
How to find the best tyres for you car
Each tyre has standard markings to help you pick the right size and type for your car. It's a confusing mix of letters and numbers, and measurements in millimetres and inches.
Here's what it all means if you see: P175/65R14 82H.
- P stands for passenger tyre.
- 175 is the section width (in mm) when the tyre is fitted to the recommended rim, inflated to the recommended pressure, and not under load. The section width is the distance between the tyre's exterior sidewalls.
- 65 is a percentage describing the tyre's profile, or aspect ratio. It's the ratio between the tyre's section height (distance from the wheel bead seat to the top of the tyre) and its section width – in this case, 65%.
- R stands for radial, which is the most common construction method for passenger car tyres.
- 14 refers to the diameter (in inches) of the rim the tyre should be fitted to.
- 82 is the load rating index, which tells you the maximum weight one tyre can carry (in this case, 475kg). Other examples: 84 (500kg), 86 (530kg), 89 (580kg), 92 (630kg), and 94 (670kg).
- H is the speed rating index and tells you the maximum speed at which the tyre can travel (in this case, 210km/h). Other examples: S (180km/h), T (190km/h), V (240km/h), and W (270km/h).
If you are still confused as to which are the best tyres for your vehicle, our online tyre shop includes an online chat. Our online chat allows you to ask any question regarding tyres. One of our expert staff will get back to you within 24 hours. Alternatively, you can hop onto our Facebook page and all questions will be answered there too. But if you prefer a faster paced conversation, call us on 1300 699 699, and our staff will guide you step by step in making the best purchase for you.
Benefits Of Choosing Ozzy Tyres
FREE Delivery Australia Wide (Metro)
Nuts and Bolts
Fitted And Balanced
Friendly Customer Support
20 Years Industry Experience
Highest Quality Mag Wheels And Tyres
↓↓ BEST TYRES - CLICK HERE ↓↓